HISTORY MUSEUM

MUNICIPAL GALLERY

1/3

Located in the central square of Messolonghi, named after Markos Botsaris and it is housed in the old Town Hall. It is a neoclassical building built in 1932 furing the mayorship of Christos Evangelatos. Here we find a rich collection of paintings of Greek and foreign artists who are inspired by the struggle of Messolonghi.

 

In front of the museum are the busts of the Prime Ministers of Greece Charilaos Trikoupis and Epaminondas Deligeorgis.

xiroslogo

6 Eleftheron Poliorkimenon Street, 30200 Messolonghi, Greece | Tel: +302631025545 | Fax: +302631025545

Email: messolonghi@discovermessolonghi.gr | GNTO Licence: 0413Ε60000086401

Created by